As a restaurateur, you know there are many ingredients needed to run a successful business. And restaurant ownership is challenging enough, without having to worry about food spoilage caused by equipment breakdown, fire damage, and employee or customer injuries onsite.
Restaurant insurance helps protect you from the risks you face as a restaurant owner so you can put your focus where it belongs: your food, your customers, and providing a great experience.
Adequate restaurant insurance can help reduce exposing your restaurant to unneeded risk, and ensures your restaurant is ready to do business with all-in-one property insurance, liability insurance, worker’s comp, vehicle insurance and business interruption insurance.
Who Needs Restaurant Insurance?
We offer insurance to cover all food service businesses including:
- Bar Insurance
- Café Insurance
- Cafeteria Insurance
- Catering Insurance
- Diner Insurance
- Deli Insurance
- Food Delivery Insurance
- Fast Food Insurance
- Pizza Restaurant Insurance
- Lounge Insurance
Some restaurants require specialized coverages, and we can help you navigate the issue facing the type of business you own, or wish to create.
What’s covered in a restaurant insurance policy?
There are typically three important areas to making a solid restaurant insurance plan. These coverages include:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) which protects restaurants through general liability property insurance, loss of income coverage and more. It may also provide protection against lawsuits and other financial liabilities that result from customers slipping on a wet floor, or building damage from fire, or lawsuits and other business related risks.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance can help cover medical costs and a portion of lost wages for employees who become sick or are injured on the job.
- Business Crime insurance protects you from losses both within and outside your restaurant from employee theft, robbery and forgery.
- Restaurant Vehicles may also need to be covered in some cases.
Worried about the cost?
Cheney Insurance specializes in covering restaurants like yours. The cost for restaurant insurance is one of the best reasons not to delay: you won’t believe how inexpensive it is to protect your investment.
We have everything you need right here, including:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your restaurant type
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Coverage for events satisfying most standard event requirements
- Fast and simple online quotes, or helpful agents, immediate coverage
The Cheney Insurance Difference
We understand that cost is a factor and our agents will work to meet your coverage and price needs.
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. We protect people we know and care about, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Click on the get a quote today button and let the professionals at Cheney Insurance help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.