Let us guide you to the best liability protection for your business!
In this line of work you never know what is going to happen next. Of course, that’s what you love about your work.
But that also means you face unusual risks that many other business never have to face. Not to mention, many insurance companies just don’t understand what you do, why you do it, or how to cover you.
Cheney Insurance is different because we understand the risks you face. We can provide specialized guides and outfitters coverage, right here in Maine, so you’ll be confidently covered when the unexpected comes along.
Insurance helps to protect you…
…and any employees, as well as your business and livelihood.
Because there are many liability risks inherently associated with guided recreation, hunting lodges, sporting ranges, guided hunts, and even equipment rentals, you need to work with an insurance agent who understand this.
Who Needs Guide and Outfitters Insurance?
Cheney Insurance in Maine can help cover the following guided and outfitter activities.
NOTE: If you don’t see your specific activity on this list, please give us a quick call and we will be happy to investigate at no obligation or charge to you:
- Adventure/Challenge Ropes Course Facilitators
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting Tours
- Hunting and Fishing
- Mountaineering and Permanent Climbing Walls
- Hunting Preserves
- Shooting Ranges
- Trap, Skeet, and Sporting Clay
- Resorts and Lodges
- Camp Operators
- Archery Ranges
You can easily and affordably obtain coverage for…
- General Liability Coverage
- Property Coverage
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Inland Marine
- Crime & Fidelity
What Does General Liability Cover?
Liability insurance covers the costs of legal fees, including court costs and the resulting award, if any judgement is made against you. Imagine the peace of mind you’d have being free from worry about the attorney costs as the liability case grinds on.
Maine guides and outfitters liability insurance is appropriate for operations that could face potential lawsuits. There are three distinct types that you may need, depending on your business, and your tolerance for risk of financial loss:
- Personal Liability
- Business Liability
- Professional Liability
You should consider general liability insurance coverage, also called commercial general liability insurance, if either you or your employees:
- Interact with clients face to face. If you make sales calls or visit clients at their place of business, their home, or they visit your location
- Have access to equipment that’s not yours.
- Represent your client’s business to other companies or individuals.
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities.
- Are required to maintain general liability insurance as part of a contract.
Worried about the cost?
Cheney specializes in covering businesses just like yours. Our agents will work with you to meet your coverage and price requirements.
We have everything you need right here, including:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your business
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Coverage for events satisfying most standard event requirements
- Fast and simple online quotes, or help by phone, and immediate coverage
At Cheney Insurance, we do the hard work for you: we listen to your specific insurance needs, then we research multiple insurance companies to find what you’re looking for.
No more hours of searching, or wondering, if you found the best coverage for the right price. We are happy to do that work for you!
The Cheney Difference
We specialize in insuring guides and outfitters. And our staff are highly trained to assist you in selection of the most appropriate coverage, whatever your unique situation may require.
Cheney Insurance is Your Local Maine Insurance Agency
With over one hundred years of combined insurance experience, our award winning and dedicated team is ready to assist you every step of the way. The best part is, we’re right here in Maine.
Cheney Insurance is a Trusted Choice firm and a recognized Best Practices agency staffed by dedicated professionals who are experts at building the right insurance solutions just for you. Our goal is to carefully guide you through the entire process of choosing the right insurance products so that you feel confident with your protection.
Click on the get a quote today button and let the professionals at Cheney Insurance help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.