Previously we discussed the value in doing business with a local independent insurance agency such as Cheney Insurance. We add value to the service we provide to you by building positive professional relationships with the insurance carriers we represent.
Just as vital are the positive professional relationships we build with one another. Courteous and respectful service to one another equals courteous and respectful service to you.
Many of the services we provide on a day to day basis are common throughout the industry: taking payments, issuing auto ID cards, providing certificates of insurance, submitting applications, filing claims. At Cheney, we believe that how we provide these services to our customers sets us apart. We aim to provide customer service that reflects how we treat one another.
Meet our Team
“People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society.”
– Vince Lombardi
Anyone who has been on or has coached a team knows the challenges in encouraging communication, collaboration and consistency. At Cheney, we strive to promote teamwork that is supportive both professionally and personally.
We do this through:
- biweekly staff meetings designed to promote consistent, competent customer service and personal growth (we have a team participating in the 17th annual Winter Physical Activity Challenge, ‘Marching to Madagascar,’ sponsored by LincolnHealth and 5-2-1-0 Let’s Go!).
- every employee is supported in professional development through certification classes, training programs, and educational seminars – all designed to keep us knowledgeable on current industry requirements and standards
- we work in an open office which promotes collaboration that can benefit our clients often in real-time
- we live and volunteer in the communities we serve therefore we have knowledge of insurance related needs and risks unique to these areas
- we have frequent family meals and the occasional company outing
We invite you to get to know us better by checking out our web page: Meet our Team
In our next blog we will wrap this series up by demonstrating how partnering with us, your local independent insurance agency, has great value to you. We look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service.